Hello, Psychodrama Friends,
When I met Moreno in 1941, how could I have known that eventually he would have a Society in his name in Australia? Of course, that is what we worked hard for, to have those labors carried on around the globe.
And that is exactly what you are doing under the energetic, devoted guidance of Sue Daniel.
So this is a hearty Thank You from the other side, for your very own contribution to our field. Everyone of you is very much needed.
Keep up the good work.
I will be with you in spirit.
Love, Zerka
When I met Moreno in 1941, how could I have known that eventually he would have a Society in his name in Australia? Of course, that is what we worked hard for, to have those labors carried on around the globe.
And that is exactly what you are doing under the energetic, devoted guidance of Sue Daniel.
So this is a hearty Thank You from the other side, for your very own contribution to our field. Everyone of you is very much needed.
Keep up the good work.
I will be with you in spirit.
Love, Zerka
No comments:
Post a Comment