Waikanae hear the sound of the waves, the gentle lapping at the shore? Alas, I can and I can also hear the fireworks, the old turkey boy and his gobbly bits, the fresh winds, the drift wood and all those colourful flags and more.... And so it is that I am in the moment drinking in the stars, the champagne and the wonderful vibes of the House of Gaskin. Thank you so much Ted and Sue and Katrina and Lethe for sharing your time together with all. Much love. Kath K.
2 comments:
ooooohhhh.....so gorgeous
Waikanae hear the sound of the waves, the gentle lapping at the shore? Alas, I can and I can also hear the fireworks, the old turkey boy and his gobbly bits, the fresh winds, the drift wood and all those colourful flags and more.... And so it is that I am in the moment drinking in the stars, the champagne and the wonderful vibes of the House of Gaskin. Thank you so much Ted and Sue and Katrina and Lethe for sharing your time together with all. Much love. Kath K.
Post a Comment