Alexandros
For those of you who do not know, on the 26th of February Ioanna and I welcomed Alexandros (Alexander) and Paris Golding into our world. Alexandros was born very small 1650 grams and Paris 2070 grams. Both boys are under observation for a while due to their size but they are fit and well and will grow to be big and strong boys. Ioanna is doing great and hopefully in about a week or so the boys will be home with us.
When Ioanna is home I am sure she will update you all and fill you in with other details.
Bye for now
James Golding
When Ioanna is home I am sure she will update you all and fill you in with other details.
Bye for now
James Golding

1 comment:
my name is paris golding well actually paris-billie golding but still and btw im a girl
Post a Comment