Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tribute to Joyce Williams, Psychodramatist.


Vale

Joyce was an angel unceremoniously dumped to earth; the jarring nature of this entry into our world enabled a unique human spirit to be born. This spirit was especially sensitive to other souls and had the ability to hear and be moved by their music.


My image of Joyce is one of a lovely bird. This image has been especially strong over these past few days of her passing. In my mind's eye, I see her as a little bird with inquisitive, sharp, bright, brown eyes, warm feathered body, hopping about or looking at the world from her nest. In the past I've also seen her as a wise and trustworthy bird, and also, as a bald headed eagle........cranky as!

I first met Joyce in 1977 at the beginning of my psychodrama journey, she gave me her long 70's pink and white silky scarf with tassels, as I celebrated my birthday during our workshop. I adore her, she has been immensely kind to me and I am glad to have been here with her.


Sue Daniel - 15 November 2006

No comments: